- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Arrested In Cedar Grove BurglaryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Mother, Daughter Arrested In Drug BustPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 2 months ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 2 months ago
Thrifty Tuesdays At First Presbyterian
The “Trash and Treasure” sale at First Presbyterian Church back in September was such a success that the church is opening on Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. for a weekly thrift shop.
The shop will be held in Fellowship Hall, which is the basement. Park in the lot behind the church (located near the corner of Bloomfield and Fairview avenues) and you’ll see the steps that go downstairs immediately when you enter the building.
The church says its thrift shop has clothes, books, seasonal decorations and even some collectibles, and everything is very reasonably priced .
Get News Updates By Email
Zombie 5K/Walk To Benefit Soccer Scholarships
The Nick Tanelli Children’s Soccer Foundation, which awards scholarships...
- Posted 1 day ago
Verona Real Estate’s High Life
Let’s face it: We all like to have big,...
- Posted 2 days ago
Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To Hospital
A female driver was airlifted to St. Joseph’s Regional...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago