- State Champs! Hillbillies Defeat CresskillPosted 2 weeks ago
- Thanksgiving Game Cancellation StandsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car Totalled In Avenue CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 month ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 month ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 1 month ago
Thrifty Tuesdays At First Presbyterian
The “Trash and Treasure” sale at First Presbyterian Church back in September was such a success that the church is opening on Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. for a weekly thrift shop.
The shop will be held in Fellowship Hall, which is the basement. Park in the lot behind the church (located near the corner of Bloomfield and Fairview avenues) and you’ll see the steps that go downstairs immediately when you enter the building.
The church says its thrift shop has clothes, books, seasonal decorations and even some collectibles, and everything is very reasonably priced .
Get News Updates By Email
Caldwell Environmental Commission Honors Kiernan
Willing Hearts, the Caldwell thrift store managed by Verona...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Maureen Grace O’Connor, 76
Mrs. Maureen Grace O’Connor, 76, died Saturday, December 20,...
- Posted 5 hours ago
VHS Says Thanks For Toy Drive
December 18, 2014 To All Verona Families, Thank you...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago