- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 4 days ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 1 month ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
Thrifty Tuesdays At First Presbyterian
The “Trash and Treasure” sale at First Presbyterian Church back in September was such a success that the church is opening on Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. for a weekly thrift shop.
The shop will be held in Fellowship Hall, which is the basement. Park in the lot behind the church (located near the corner of Bloomfield and Fairview avenues) and you’ll see the steps that go downstairs immediately when you enter the building.
The church says its thrift shop has clothes, books, seasonal decorations and even some collectibles, and everything is very reasonably priced .
Get News Updates By Email
Clarke Wins Labor Day 5K Again
The humidity level was 100 percent miserable yesterday in...
- Posted 6 mins ago
Art, Movie, Vision At Library Open House
September is National Library Card Sign-Up Month and in...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Tour Kip’s Castle
Essex County Executive Joseph N. DiVincenzo, Jr. invites the...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago