- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 2 days ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 1 week ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
Thrifty Tuesdays At First Presbyterian
The “Trash and Treasure” sale at First Presbyterian Church back in September was such a success that the church is opening on Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. for a weekly thrift shop.
The shop will be held in Fellowship Hall, which is the basement. Park in the lot behind the church (located near the corner of Bloomfield and Fairview avenues) and you’ll see the steps that go downstairs immediately when you enter the building.
The church says its thrift shop has clothes, books, seasonal decorations and even some collectibles, and everything is very reasonably priced .
Get News Updates By Email
Kids Program Continues At Beth Ahm
Congregation Beth Ahm will continue Jewish AdventureTime, its new...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Donate Books For Library Fundraiser
The Friends of the Verona Public Library are seeking...
- Posted 18 hours ago
VBSL Spring Travel Tryouts
Verona Baseball & Softball League Spring Travel tryouts will...
- Posted 19 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago