- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 week ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
Thrifty Tuesdays At First Presbyterian
The “Trash and Treasure” sale at First Presbyterian Church back in September was such a success that the church is opening on Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. for a weekly thrift shop.
The shop will be held in Fellowship Hall, which is the basement. Park in the lot behind the church (located near the corner of Bloomfield and Fairview avenues) and you’ll see the steps that go downstairs immediately when you enter the building.
The church says its thrift shop has clothes, books, seasonal decorations and even some collectibles, and everything is very reasonably priced .
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago