- State Champs! Hillbillies Defeat CresskillPosted 2 weeks ago
- Thanksgiving Game Cancellation StandsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car Totalled In Avenue CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 4 weeks ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 month ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 month ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 1 month ago
Verona View: No Parking
Lori Babb Ligon is the director of Respiratory Care and the Sleep/Wake Center at Palisades Medical Center, and she had to report to work today. This is the view of the parking lot at Palisades Medical Center this morning and clearly nobody is going to be parking there any time soon. It’s today’s “Verona View”.
“Verona View” is a new daily photo feature from MyVeronaNJ.com that highlights people, places and events in Verona, N.J. and the lives of Veronans outside town. Take a photo with your camera phone, DSLR or anything in between and send it in. MyVeronaNJ.com will feature one reader photo every day. To submit your photo, email it, or text it to 973-632-4015, or post it to our Facebook page.
Get News Updates By Email
Forest Avenue School Wins $1,000
Forest Ave School in Verona was the lucky national...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Chivily To Play Softball In College
Caroline Chivily, four-year varsity starter for the Verona High...
- Posted 3 hours ago
H.B. Whitehorne Plans Second Science Fair
In June 2014, H.B. Whitehorne Middle School hosted a Science...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago