- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 days ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 week ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
Verona View: No Parking
Lori Babb Ligon is the director of Respiratory Care and the Sleep/Wake Center at Palisades Medical Center, and she had to report to work today. This is the view of the parking lot at Palisades Medical Center this morning and clearly nobody is going to be parking there any time soon. It’s today’s “Verona View”.
“Verona View” is a new daily photo feature from MyVeronaNJ.com that highlights people, places and events in Verona, N.J. and the lives of Veronans outside town. Take a photo with your camera phone, DSLR or anything in between and send it in. MyVeronaNJ.com will feature one reader photo every day. To submit your photo, email it, or text it to 973-632-4015, or post it to our Facebook page.
Get News Updates By Email
Edward F. Gannon, 79
Mr. Edward F. Gannon, 79, died on September 29,...
- Posted 14 mins ago
VHS Honors More AP Scholars As Enrollment Grows
Verona High School honored its AP scholars last week...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Superintendent Addresses Field Vandalism
Verona Superintendent of Schools Rui Dionisio sent us this...
- Posted 23 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago