- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 7 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 4 weeks ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 months ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 2 months ago
Verona View: No Parking
Lori Babb Ligon is the director of Respiratory Care and the Sleep/Wake Center at Palisades Medical Center, and she had to report to work today. This is the view of the parking lot at Palisades Medical Center this morning and clearly nobody is going to be parking there any time soon. It’s today’s “Verona View”.
“Verona View” is a new daily photo feature from MyVeronaNJ.com that highlights people, places and events in Verona, N.J. and the lives of Veronans outside town. Take a photo with your camera phone, DSLR or anything in between and send it in. MyVeronaNJ.com will feature one reader photo every day. To submit your photo, email it, or text it to 973-632-4015, or post it to our Facebook page.
Get News Updates By Email
Split Decision On Deed Restriction Case
A Superior Court judge has decided that while the...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Green Point Juicery Recognized As Sustainable Business
Small businesses across New Jersey are starting to save...
- Posted 16 hours ago
First Presbyterian Welcomes New Pastor
On Sunday, August 21, the First Presbyterian Church of...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago