- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 3 days ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 1 week ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
Verona View: No Parking
Lori Babb Ligon is the director of Respiratory Care and the Sleep/Wake Center at Palisades Medical Center, and she had to report to work today. This is the view of the parking lot at Palisades Medical Center this morning and clearly nobody is going to be parking there any time soon. It’s today’s “Verona View”.
“Verona View” is a new daily photo feature from MyVeronaNJ.com that highlights people, places and events in Verona, N.J. and the lives of Veronans outside town. Take a photo with your camera phone, DSLR or anything in between and send it in. MyVeronaNJ.com will feature one reader photo every day. To submit your photo, email it, or text it to 973-632-4015, or post it to our Facebook page.
Get News Updates By Email
BOE Candidates Address Public
The five candidates for this November’s Board of Education...
- Posted 21 hours ago
Stuffed Pumpkin Cupcakes
Pumpkin season is awesome! OK, you already knew that,...
- Posted 1 day ago
Kids Program Continues At Beth Ahm
Congregation Beth Ahm will continue Jewish AdventureTime, its new...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago