- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 week ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
Marching Band Festival October 6
On Saturday, October 6, Verona’s own Marching Maroon and White hosts its annual Band Festival and Competition at Verona High School lower field. Fourteen bands from New York and New Jersey will gather for showmanship and competition, starting at 5:30 p.m.
Tickets are $12 for adults, $5 for seniors and non-Verona students, and $3 for children 12 and under, and are available at the gate. Verona students are free. There will also be lots of food for sale at family-friendly prices.
The Verona High School Marching Maroon and White is under the direction of Erik Lynch. Its theme this year is “Romeo and Juliet”, which will be performed not only musically, but visually with choreography. The MM&W took second place at National Championships last season and were one of three bands (out of 750) in the entire USSBA circuit to win the Coveted Cadets Award of Excellence, twice.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago