- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 3 days ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 1 week ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
Obituaries: Agnes L. Maglione
Mrs. Agnes L (nee Spina) Maglione, 80, died on Monday, March 5, 2012 at the Hospice of New Jersey in Wayne. A funeral mass will be offered in Our Lady of the Lake Church, Verona on Saturday, March 10 at 11 a.m.
Born in Orange, Mrs. Maglione lived in West Orange prior to moving to Verona 54 years ago. She had worked as a secretary for PSE&G in Newark, retiring many years ago.
Surviving are her husband of 58 years, Joseph A. Maglione, her daughter Diane Gorski and her husband Edward, her son Joseph C. Maglione and his wife Katrina, and her grandson Edward J. Gorski. Mrs. Maglione is also survived by her brother Charles Spina and her sisters, Louise Contaldi and Phyllis Fleno.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the Verona Rescue Squad would be appreciated.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago