- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 months ago
Free Fun At Essex County Oktoberfest
Essex County will hold its annual Oktoberfest at the Environmental Center in Roseland on Saturday, October 1, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The free, family event includes canoe trips on the Passaic River and nature, as well as a petting zoo, gardening tips, a live beehive display, wood-turning demonstrations, pumpkin-carving demonstrations, nature arts and crafts, face painting, free refreshments, a pumpkin patch maze and display tables from a variety of eco-friendly organizations. The Essex County Environmental Center on Eagle Rock Avenue in Roseland. The map below will get you there.
Get News Updates By Email
OLL Goes Pink
In support of Breast Cancer Awareness month the students...
- Posted 24 hours ago
Verona Tackles Shabazz, Remains Undefeated
The players of Malcolm X Shabazz High School are...
- Posted 1 day ago
Losses Snap Soccer Wins
Verona High School boys soccer team fell to Whippany...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago