- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 17 hours ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 3 weeks ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 1 month ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 1 month ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 1 month ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 2 months ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 months ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 2 months ago
- Car, Van Collide At Lakeside DeliPosted 2 months ago
Free Fun At Essex County Oktoberfest
Essex County will hold its annual Oktoberfest at the Environmental Center in Roseland on Saturday, October 1, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The free, family event includes canoe trips on the Passaic River and nature, as well as a petting zoo, gardening tips, a live beehive display, wood-turning demonstrations, pumpkin-carving demonstrations, nature arts and crafts, face painting, free refreshments, a pumpkin patch maze and display tables from a variety of eco-friendly organizations. The Essex County Environmental Center on Eagle Rock Avenue in Roseland. The map below will get you there.
Get News Updates By Email
Team USA Takes The Semi-Finals!
The long-awaited game arrived–the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town Council
The Verona Town Council held its reorganization meeting yesterday...
- Posted 17 hours ago
Centering Prayer At Holy Spirit
The summer is upon us and what a great...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago