- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 day ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
Free Fun At Essex County Oktoberfest
Essex County will hold its annual Oktoberfest at the Environmental Center in Roseland on Saturday, October 1, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The free, family event includes canoe trips on the Passaic River and nature, as well as a petting zoo, gardening tips, a live beehive display, wood-turning demonstrations, pumpkin-carving demonstrations, nature arts and crafts, face painting, free refreshments, a pumpkin patch maze and display tables from a variety of eco-friendly organizations. The Essex County Environmental Center on Eagle Rock Avenue in Roseland. The map below will get you there.
Get News Updates By Email
Superintendent’s Corner: New Year’s Resolutions
“Choose a goal for which you are willing to...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Thanks From Backpack Drive
To the editor: On behalf of the Junior Woman’s...
- Posted 9 hours ago
Verona Actor Brings Pearl Harbor To Life
Mark Simmons loves history and acting, and on Wednesday...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago