- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 8 hours ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 2 days ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 4 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 2 months ago
Free Fun At Essex County Oktoberfest
Essex County will hold its annual Oktoberfest at the Environmental Center in Roseland on Saturday, October 1, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The free, family event includes canoe trips on the Passaic River and nature, as well as a petting zoo, gardening tips, a live beehive display, wood-turning demonstrations, pumpkin-carving demonstrations, nature arts and crafts, face painting, free refreshments, a pumpkin patch maze and display tables from a variety of eco-friendly organizations. The Essex County Environmental Center on Eagle Rock Avenue in Roseland. The map below will get you there.
Get News Updates By Email
Fairview Driver Totals Super’s Car
A motorist on Fairview Avenue sideswiped a car belonging...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Eagles Tie Caldwell, Eye Playoffs
Last Sunday the two top teams from each division...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Cub Scouts Collect Candy For Troops
If your goblins get an excess of Halloween candy...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago