- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 3-10Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 27-June 3Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Votes For Clinton, TrumpPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 20-27Posted 4 weeks ago
- Coyote AlertPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 13-20Posted 1 month ago
- Surveillance Camera Helps Police Nab Burglary SuspectPosted 1 month ago
- Sampson Drive Closing For Field WorkPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 6-13Posted 1 month ago
Obituaries: William Vorsteg
Visiting in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Ave., Verona on Saturday 2 to 4 p.m. A Service of Remembrance will be held at 4 p.m.
Born in Pennsylvania, Mr. Vorsteg moved to Verona 25 years ago. He was the owner of American Reporting Co. in New York City for 30 years and a member of the National Court Reporting Association, Certified Court Reporters and the Registered Professional Reporters.
A musician at heart, Mr. Vorsteg played the violin and had studied under Ivan Galamian.
He is survived by his wife of 27 years, Cecilia Angell Vorsteg, his identical twin sons Johnny and Tommy, his identical twin brother Robert and siblings David, Raymond, Michael, Richard, Stanley, Larry, Rosemarie Hunter and Angela Norris.
Get News Updates By Email
From VHS Comp Sci To The Defense Department
Shelley Herman was once one of the smart kids...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Parking Restrictions, Shuttles For Fireworks
Verona’s Fourth of July fireworks will once again be several...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Mass On The Grass Starts Sunday
Busy day? Hectic summer? Need a chance to reconnect...
- Posted 23 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago